Home

GH fic | TWW fic
she wants him
kel's fic - the witty and profound

thanks to Cat for the quick beta *mwah*

she wants him
by kel

She wants him. She knows it too. It's the worst kept secret in this penthouse. Can't say I blame her. He's definitely mysterious. Not too hard on the eyes either. And the way he looks at her sometimes, well I haven't been able to figure out why they aren't...

She's made a habit of easily deflecting my questions on her feelings towards this man who lives across the hall. But what her words deny, her eyes give away.

I went over there to yell at him, afraid he'd hurt her too much this time. I was wrong. Their relationship isn't like that. It doesn't exist in absolutes, but rather on different levels of trust and understanding. They co-exist as equals in a world where neither of them has ever encountered that. They banter, fight and laugh, all the while creeping around the deeper feelings inside. The ones threatening daily to burst forth to the surface and tilt this perfectly balanced act off its wire.

I spoke out of turn. What I said wasn't mine to tell, and despite my efforts it's floating out there. It's in his head, but I feel that it's not a new idea, just a subconscious one speeding to the forefront.

I love my sister, and I want what's best for her. I want her to feel love and passion and all the things she's let go and left behind in her life. This man, the furthest thing from the boy next door, holds the key to open the door to her heart again. And he needs her to help unlock his.

*finis*

Send Feedback

General Hospital and all associated trademarks are copywrite ABC blah blah.  No infringement intended.
 
Unless stated otherwise, all stories are written by Kel.  Please don't archive or distribute without permission.
Site maintained by Jadar Allyna.  Blame all lameness on her.