Home

GH fic | TWW fic
your match
kel's fic - the witty and profound

your match
by kel

Well, well, well, Natasha...I've always suspected you had a bit of a bad girl streak in you. You wouldn't know it from your choice in men. I mean, Jasper Jacks? Come now princess, you need a bigger challenge. Ned Ashton? Nice guy, decent voice, not nearly interesting enough for you. You and your quick tongue and sharp mind.

So what's this I hear about you and my former compadre? The rumour mill is spinning darlin', it's a small town you know. Big city dreams, but a small town nonetheless.

He's a mess, princess, but you knew that. You recognize it, you connect with it. Have you met your match? Has he? The two of you with your silent conversations and stares when you think no one is watching. People are watching.

It's changed something in you. You love a challenge. He's the challenge right now. The one you're working so hard to win, and trying so hard to keep quiet.

To tell you the truth, I don't think there's any man in this town fully equipped to handle you. But they seem to have designated a new champion. Perhaps because you might be the only woman capable of handling him.

So what are you waiting for?

*finis*

Send Feedback

General Hospital and all associated trademarks are copywrite ABC blah blah.  No infringement intended.
 
Unless stated otherwise, all stories are written by Kel.  Please don't archive or distribute without permission.
Site maintained by Jadar Allyna.  Blame all lameness on her.